References to we, our or us in this privacy notice are to the Algo Capital Group (being Algo Capital Group Limited, and its direct subsidiary, trading under the “Algo Capital” brand including RT International Limited.
- Algo Capital Group – Limited – Company number 12231409 Registered office address 12 Craven Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2N 5PB
- RT international – Limited – Company number 12087646 Registered office address 12 Craven Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2N 5PB
We are a “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data fairly and lawfully in compliance with the GDPR.
We collect your personal data and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services and/or providing information relating to roles relevant to you. This includes for example, contacting you about job opportunities, assessing your suitability for those opportunities, updating our databases, putting you forward for job opportunities, and developing and managing our services and relationship with you and our clients. If you are working with us in the capacity of a client, we may offer additional tailored talent acquisition advisory services that are relevant to your business requirements. We may also use your information during the course of internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
The Type of Data We Collect;
The types and categories of data that we collect will depend on whether you are working with us as a candidate or a client.
If you are a candidate, we will collect the following personal data on you:
General contact details such as a name, address, email and phone number; your work experience/history; professional qualifications; your eligibility to work in the relevant country; your opinions and feedback on interviews and our service; any other information that you voluntarily offer which is relevant to work-finding services.
If you are a client, we will collect the following personal data on you:
General business contact details such as name, address, email and phone number; your current employment and if necessary, your past work experience; your opinions and feedback on candidates and our service; any other information that you voluntarily offer which is relevant to work-finding services.
Algo Capital Group Legal Basis for using your data;
To offer work-finding services as part of our business as an executive global talent acquisition firm;
To maintain and develop an ongoing relationship with you;
If you are a candidate, contacting you with relevant job opportunities similar to ones that you have either expressed an interest in, or have the relevant skills for; if you are a candidate, sending your information to clients in instances whereby you have demonstrated an interest in a particular type of work and/or industry but not expressly consented to the passing of your CV; if you are a client, contacting you with relevant candidate skill sets for your vacancy; if you are a client, contacting you with additional tailored talent acquisition services such as employer branding and people intelligence services; to improve our services to you.
We only collect information that is reasonably necessary for the above purposes.
Who Algo Capital Group could share your data with?
In order to provide you with work-finding services we will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
Clients that we work with to introduce candidates to;
- if you are a client, candidates that we work with to provide work-finding services;
- our data processors which we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf; these include our IT and Database providers, accounting and legal advisors, our marketing CRM providers and our job boards and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Any government, law enforcement agencies or regulators such as the Police, HMRC, the Employment Agencies Standards or any other regulator as required by law;
- Any other organisation you request us to share your data with if it is appropriate to do so in line with work finding services.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose we collect it and in order to maintain a relevant and suitable, ongoing relationship with you. Different laws may also require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Under data protection law you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data we process on you;
- the right of access to the personal data we process on you;
- the right to rectification of your personal data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- the right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- the right to withdraw consent at any time.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to restrict the type or amount of data we process for you, to access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights listed above.
There may be circumstances where we will still need to process your data for legal or official reasons. We will inform you if this is the case and if so, we will restrict the data to only what is necessary for the purpose of meeting those specific reasons.
If you believe that any of your data that we process is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
As an Executive Search firm, we employ a variety of sources and we may have sourced your personal data from any of the below:
- Through direct contact with us or an employee of ours;
- through a job application on our website;
- through a job application on a job board;
- through a referral from a professional contact within the industry;
- through a networking site such as Linkedin;
- through contact at events and/or conferences either run by us or a related company;
- through a variety of inquiry and subscription forms on our website;
- through an online search platform.
- We may have sourced some of this information from a publicly accessible source.
How Does Algo Capital Group Use Your Data For Marketing Activities?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes of providing you with marketing material where we have obtained your consent for this service.
We try to ensure that our marketing activities are as personalized as possible. We provide information on industry related news and updates, upcoming events and any other information regarding our services that may be of interest to you based on your job-seeking and/or industry preferences or any other preferences that you have indicated whilst providing your consent.
We will only use email and/or SMS messages to provide this information to you depending on what contact method you have consented to. We will not pass your details on to any third party for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt-out of these services or to request a change in your marketing preferences at any time, either by emailing email@example.com telephone +44 (0) 203 642 3133 and you can unsubscribe using the link provided at the bottom of all marketing material.
Complaints Or Queries?
Data Controller Information;
The data controller is Algo Capital Group trading as (registered in England under registration no. 12231409 Registered office address 12 Craven Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2N 5PB
The data controller is registered with the ICO under number ZA558047 +44 (0) 203 642 3133